Monday, October 1, 2012

Dying Young

Someone asked me, "If you had the choice, how would you like to Die?"
And I told him, "I would like to die young."

I would like to die young when I still have the power to dream, and not know that these dreams will be shattered by harsh realities...

I would like to die young when I still have the power to Love, and not know that the love will be labour lost in vain...

I would like to die young when I still have the power of faith, and not know the hypocrisy of the Religion... 

I would like to die young when I still have the power of enthusiasm, and not be bogged down by the mundane and monotonous life...

I would like to die young when I still believe in miracles, and not look at them as tricks of the trade...

I would like to die young, as Life would still have a lot of value for me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment